- I'm less fidgety - checking my phone less obsessively
- I'm probably sitting stiller - I haven't caught myself bouncing my leg as much
- I'm definitely waking up a bit better, although my sleep pattern is not in any way regular, and losing an hour at the weekend I dread...
- There may be a point in the day where it is becoming less effective, and it wearing off may not be good - my brain had a major moment of being fried at about 4pm yesterday.
- I'm still having a bit more reflux than I was
- I need to drink a lot of water
That about sums it up. I think I am thinking more about what I am writing and saying, which is probably a good thing as long as it leads to an improvement in quality more than a reduction in quantity.
Anyway, that'll do for now. Love, light and peace to all,